Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Peachy Keen Challenge

This weeks challenge at Peachy Keen was to make an encouragement card. Since I stood at Walmart for hours guarding the cricut display like a hawk I decided I needed to get some use out of this cartridge LOL.

*****PICTURE REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION******

I used Jolly Holidays for the gingerbread men, Holiday Cakes for the border/mats, Tags Bags Boxes and more for the tags and Mini Monograms to overlap the gingerbread men to create "bite marks"

For the first two gingerbread men I used the Peachy Keen Everyday Assortment set and the 3rd one is from the Baby Faces Assortment set !!!

I also embellished with ink, chalk, gel pens, bakers twine, pop dots, pearls, and a sentiment stamp from pink by design. Enjoy ~

29 comments:

Jovan said...

This is so cute, I love it!

Jovan
cardsbyjovan.blogspot.com/

Pink Cricut said...

Too funny! I love it! :)

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

Michelle this is so adorable I just love it...
The Scrapbooking Queen

joeygirl86 said...

Soo cute! I'm loving your fun cards! ;)

Denise said...

that is adorable. I love the ginger bread men. Thanks for listing what carts you used.

Candace Pelfrey said...

I love this card Michelle! Is soooo cute!!

scrappymama said...

wow that was so cute! made me smile!

Goobers said...

So cute!!

Dina said...

omg! that is hysterical! I absolutley love it! Dina

The Cropping Canuck said...

Hilarious!

Monica said...

This is really cute!

I left something on my blog about you!

http://happyscrappn2.blogspot.com/2010/12/way-cool.html

Savahanna said...

lol this card is so adorable. It made me laugh. Great card.

Kate said...

This is priceless!! I just love those changing expressions! Well done!!

JennyKozar said...

I love this - so so cute!!

Kitty said...

Haha this is so cute! Great job
Kitty

alohalisa said...

Adorable! You are so creative! This will surely bring a smile to someone who needs it!

Jennifer said...

Love this card!!!!

Raven B said...

Super cute Michelle!!!
Hugs,
Raven

Live Love and Scrap said...

Oh my stinkin goodness...this card is just too cute and clever....LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!

hugs,
Sarah

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

Adorable card!!! TFS! -Sam :-)

Janie said...

This is super cute Michelle !! TFS !
HUGS,JANIE

Jessica said...

Love Love this to cute and funny. Totaly the Oh Noooo effect lol. TFS.

Jess B.
thatzuneek@gmail.com

Lesley from WI said...

Too funny and adorable. Love it

Mari AKA Momo said...

Cutest Card EVER!!!!!!!!!! Love love it!!! XOXO Momo

My Creative Time said...

O M GOSH!!! I JUST LOVE YOUR CARD!!! SOOOOO SUPER CUTE!!! THanks for joining us @ PKS!
Peachy Hugs,
Emma;)

DORCAS said...

This is the cutest card ever!!! I love it! Thank last snowman had me ROTFL! Ha! Perfect

DORCAS said...

*gingerbreadman LOL

Big Time Stamper Want to Be said...

Ok this is by far one of my favorites! It made me LOL. Great job.

Teresa

Viv said...

Aww WHAT a fabulous card Michelle! It's hilarious and oh so cleverly done!
Hugs Viv xx