Monday, February 21, 2011

Embossing Challenge

This week at the FCCB the challenge is to create anything with any part embossed.
I made a leprechaun card and of course he WOBBLES from Simply Charmed!!!
I also used Pink by Design bubble background stamp, Rock on stamp set for the music note and the 50's set for the sentiment! Also Peachy Keen Happy New Year face stamp !!
Enjoy~
*** This will also be one of the cards we will make in Cricut class this Saturday. If your interested please email me, classes are held in Northern California !!!

13 comments:

Glenda said...

How cute! Love the leprachaun--adorable face!Great background papers!
Glenda
http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

Saundra said...

He's so cute, Michelle!

Minta's Creations said...

Love your Leprechaun..too cute...
I entered too.. check out my project. I Love yours!
Minta

crazyaboutcricut said...

SUPER cute Michelle! He definitely looks like he's been drinkin' the green juice :P

liz at liz's paper loft said...

oh he's so cute!
liz :o)

Kate said...

What a cute leprechaun! I love his little embossed jacket!

SpantastiKreations said...

Oh my gosh....this card is simply adorable.

TFS.
Erin

Ashley Nicole said...

So cute. Great St. Patty's Day card. Thanks for sharing.
Nikki
www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

Josie0602 said...

Super cute leprechaun card! I love the Peachy Face on him!!

Kim Ricketts said...

Super cute!

Rhonda Emery said...

love him he is darling.

Linda Therrien said...

What an adorable happy card - I love the leprechaun on that cartridge!!

I'd like to invite you to stop over to my blog, I am also having challenge that requires embossing and your card would fit perfectly.

Linda
www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com

Tanya said...

Love your lil leprechaun guy.. You ROCK!!!

Hugs,
Tanya