Sunday, February 5, 2012

1st Jaded Blossom Challenge!!!

I'm so excited that Candace and I have started challenges over at Jaded Blossom!!!
The very first challenge is to make something for your Valentine
Who doesn't like to receive candy?? So I made these Lollipop holders
These were made with NO Cutting machine and NO expensive die~
Scroll down the post and I have a video showing you how!

Jaded Blossom stamps were used, Trendy Twine and a few punches and WAA LA !
another close up **however you can always click on any picture to enlarge**

Here's the video showing you how to make your own for your Valentine!!!


Dont forget to join us for the challenge all the details here on Jaded Blossom !!!

11 comments:

Crystal said...

Awesome! I love these-very cute!

Georgiana said...

Super sweet treats. I know my students would love them!

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Anonymous said...

Great idea to start challenges! :) love that you can get the lollipop holders done very inexpensibly.

Candace Pelfrey said...

Sooo cute! I love these!!!

crazyaboutcricut said...

These are SOOOOOO GORGEOUS!!!! Thanks for the video too :)

Kim Ricketts said...

these are flippin adorable!!!!!!!!

Raven B said...

Um yeah these are pretty adorable!!! LOVE them. I want to see whats inside lol

Jamie said...

Sooo cute Michelle! Love, love love them!!

Kim Ricketts said...

I absolutely LOVE these!!!

Kim :)

Wandy said...

Love it!!!!

Wandy said...

Love it!!!!