Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 3 Sneak Peak- Jaded Blossom !!!

SO glad you came back for another sneak of the Jaded Blossom release this Friday !!

This is a cute little card I made using a My Scrap Chick cut file for the card base,
The kids kissing cut from the Silhouette Store and the flag banner die

So actually there are 2 sneaks on here from 2 different sets....but I thought it would be cute to put them together ♥
I also added some twine from the Twinery~


I also lined the inside with the lip paper ♥


Hope to see you at the Jaded Blossom release on Friday !!! 

7 comments:

Kate said...

This is so cute. Now I think I want this for my anniversary card to give hubby. he is always sick so I do call him cooties, LOL.

Hugs,
Kate

The Creative Mommy said...

PLEASE STOP TEASING ME!!!! I want these new sets SOOOOOO bad!!! Friday feels like its FOREVER away!!!

Super cute job Michelle!! Love this!!!

Crafty Hugs,
Jessica
www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

Rosie said...

tooo cute!!!

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

missstamper said...

Very pretty!

Katie O'Mary said...

So cute. Love the kissing kids and they way you used the flag die. Great job, thanks for sharing.

Jamiecrafts said...

really cute michelle :)

Zeni said...

This is cootiful! :) very cute and I love the paper you used!