Monday, October 8, 2012

Jaded Blossom Release day 1

Today's the 1st day of sneaks !!! WHoo Hoo !!
 
Jaded Blossom is showing you 4 items today !!!!
2 new sets "Hot Cocoa" and "Santa Mail"
 
Also a NEW die that can be used as a mat or a topper which I'm in LOVE with !!!!
annnnnnnd ..... new gusset bags !!! yeah perfect for bigger items !!!

***Video below !!! *****
 
For this bag I used the new bags, new die and the "Hot Cocoa" stamp set
I also used Doodlecharms Cricut cart and Echo Park paper



This die is 2 pieces the main big piece which makes the topper then a inner layer !!! I used it on both sides !!

 
I have also put together a VIDEO to show you these products and how to use them in different ways !!! enjoy !!!
 



Don't forget to check out what the rest of the design team has done at

10 comments:

jessica said...

How fun is this!! love the topper!!
TFS

Crystal said...

Love the die! Great video!! :0)

Kate said...

Love this and the embellishments you used. Great Video too.

Rosie said...

awesome project!! im really loving the topper die

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

Hey Michelle wow I am so excited for these sets, I just love this die super cool can't wait til Friday, love your projects too, Hugs Debbie

Lezlye said...

Love it Michelle!

Jamie said...

So cute! I love the leaves!

Ashley Nicole said...

Love this. Love the leaves. Perfect fall treat.
Ashley

Candace Pelfrey said...

Your video is perfect!!! And your bag is too cute. I love the leaves with the twine and button embellishments.

Kim Ricketts said...

This is so pretty! I love the fall colors and those marshmallows look super yummy!