Sunday, June 16, 2013

Guest Designer Lily !!!


I wanted to show the project my daughter Lily made for her daddy !!!
She used the  Jaded Blossom "Fathers Day" stamp set along with the "Secret Stash" stamp set and the Treat Tag die.
 
She filled the holder with peanut butter cups because that's his favorite !!! ♥
 
I helped her with the bow but other than that everything was done by her, she loves to create and I love how easy you can make cute things with our products !!!

 
Thanks for stopping by !!!! ~ Michelle
 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

AWWW! Way Togo Lily! I bet your dad will LOVE it!!

Melissa said...

So perfect Lilly! I will be sure to show this to my daughter Heather, she would love to make this too!

Emily jennings said...

Awesome job!!!!

L.B. said...

Fantastic job!!

Kate said...

Aww She does such a good Job. Beautiful Work Lily!

Rosie said...

Awesome job lily

Dottie =) said...

This is awesome! I bet her dad loved it :)