Sunday, September 1, 2013

Jaded Blossom Gift Card challenge !

Hi everyone !!!!
 
Today is the NEW Jaded Blossom monthly challenge and a sneak of our NEW gift card die !!!
 
I'm so excited for this die because it can make anything into a gift card holder !!
 
Today I created a gift for my Father in Law. I made a football helmet shape card of his favorite team from SVG Cutting Files (logo not included)
 
I also used outdoor vinyl and created a personalized cup for him filling it with his favorite Andes mints.
 
I used the Jaded Blossom Birthday Candy Stamps and Sport Candies and wrapped the mints.
 

Here's a look at the inside and back of the cup!
 
I used the NEW gift card die from Jaded Blossom. What is SOOOOOO AWESOME is you can take ANY paper and make it into a gift card. I used the liner of the shape card, then used Sweet Birthday wishes by Jaded Blossom to stamp inside !
 
On the back of the cup I put "Pop Pop" because that's what the kids call him ♥
 




 
Here's the gift card die ! You can find it here in the Jaded Blossom Store!
(Releasing on Sept. 6 at 4 pm PST)

 
To join us in the challenge or see what the rest of the DT has created join us at the Jaded Blossom Blog !!!


14 comments:

Saundra said...

This is wonderful, Michelle! I love the gift card holder die! Will have to look for the that on in store! Please share how you made the logo. I live in Steeler country and this would make a perfect gift for my fil, brothers, and just about anyone around me!! ~hugs, Saundra

snappy scrappy said...

Love the helmet card...Pittsburgh is the hubbies fav!!

Mayras Designs said...

I love this !!! It would be so useful !!! Super cute !!!

Mayra
MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

What a great gift for a football fan!

Crystal said...

Super fun for any Steeler fans out there! love this idea!

Sherrie K. said...

SUper cool project!Love the helmet and the gift card holder dies is fabulous!
Sherrie K
http:/sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kate said...

This is Awesome. Love it and the Steelers besides the 49ers of course, lol.

Candace said...

this is awesome, Michelle!!! such a great gift for a guy!!

Jamie said...

This is so awesome!

Candace Pelfrey said...

Perfect!! I need to make a couple of these shape cards too! Love it!

Trixie said...

Love this!! What a perfect gift combo!

Rosie said...

super cool projects!

Carmen said...

Cute project.

Jaymie said...

Love this set! I will have to find me some of these glasses :)