Thursday, June 5, 2014

Beach Girl invites

New Files over at SVG Cutting Files this week !
 
Today I'm showing the new Beach Chibi girl and NEW circle card bases! !
Being released tomorrow !!!
 
My daughters birthday is next month and we always rent one of those huge 2 lane waterslides. So I wanted to create swimming invites !
Her colors for her party are hot pink, yellow and orange !!!
 
 
I used the NEW girl and the NEW card bases !!!
The file also comes with a 1 or 2 piece, I chose the one piece because little girls don't need to be wearing 2 pieces in my opinion (call me old fashioned) lol

I also used a stamp from Jaded Blossom's Ticket Book Add on stamp set
and a Peachy Keen face stamp.
 

 
These are the New Scallop circle card bases available tomorrow !!



9 comments:

Melissa said...

I love these new card bases! Looks the the start of a fantastic party too :)

Debbie said...

aww how cute this is Michelle I love the look of this, and I totally agree with you on little girls shouldn't be wearing 2 piecie bathing suits love the new card bases too
Hugs
Debbie

2craftykaties said...

love the card!!! I can't believe how fast the kids grow!! Ann has the best files!!

Beckie Williams said...

These are just too darn cute. I love them!!

Kate said...

She is too cute, love those new card bases.

Merlene said...

Love your creativity. Thank you for sharing.

Virginia Cuevas said...

Ann has the best files!!

Lisa Shaw said...

Great projects .

Pat Kearns said...

cute. my kids liked Pacman