Sunday, December 6, 2015

Reindeer Poop ~

Hi Everyone !!!

Its a NEW Jaded Blossom Challenge for this month ! 

The challenge is Christmas Themed !

Since I need to make treats for both my kids classes I made 80 bags of Reindeer Poop

The kids LOVE receiving  "poop" for each holiday they think its sooo funny!


I Used the Jaded Blossom

Reindeer Poop stamp set
Scallop Slider and Topper Die
2.25x8 clear bags

I also used a print and cut reindeer file from Digi My World !
It makes making sooo many so much quicker !


Here is 80 in the making ! 
For the Candy I used BIG whoppers I found at WINCO in the bulk section !


Thanks for checking out my treats ! Come and join us in the challenge !!!

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

These are soooo cute!! I'll bet the kids LOVED them!

Sherrie K. said...

These are super cute Michelle! I am SURE the kiddo's loved them:) The toppers are so cute and the sentiments couldn't be cuter!
Sherrie K