Sunday, February 7, 2016

Jaded Blossom Flower Challenge

Hi Everyone !!

A NEW Jaded Blossom Challenge this month is all about FLOWERS

I made this shaker card for my mom for her birthday since purple is her favorite color !


I used the Jaded Blossom

Daisies (stamp in the middle)
Scallop Circle Die
Stitched Circle Die (to create the window)
Card Mat Dies
So Many Birthdays 2

I used a purple sparkle embossing powder for the flower
then used watercolors to paint the flower and background


Be sure to join us in our challenge this month !!!



3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful shaker!!!

Lorie said...

This is pretty Michelle! I love the purple and black!!

Sherrie K. said...

Beautiful card and awesome colors! Your flower is beautiful and love that you made it a shaker!
Sherrie K