Sunday, July 23, 2017

Coffee Cards !

Hi Everyone !!!

In a few weeks Im heading to Doodlebug designs in Utah for a crop weekend!

My first time going so Im excited !!!

I signed up for a card swap so I made 30 cards to swap with 30 other ladies!!



I used the Jaded Blossom

Coffee Dies
Heart Dies
Stitched Circle Die
Card Mat Dies
Label Shape Dies
Kiss Me a Latte (sentiment)
Be a Pineapple (face stamp)
A2 Clear Card Sleeves

And of course I used the Doodlebug paper line Cream & Sugar


I hope they like them ! 

I just have to get out the envelopes and put them in Jaded Blossom A2 clear card sleeves to add the finishing touch !



3 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Such a cute card design! They will love them for sure!

Diana Hernandez said...

They are adorable!! I'm sure the ladies will love it!! Great job.

Scrapper69 said...

WOW! They look awesome! They are super CUTE! You are going to have so much fun!!!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations