Friday, August 18, 2017

Jaded Blossom Release Day 5 ~ Beaver and Freebie !

Today is Day 5 of the Jaded Blossom Release !!!

Here is a recap of all my projects this week !!!

MONDAY


TUESDAY


WEDNESDAY


THURSDAY


Today Jaded Blossom is showcasing 2 new stamps set 1 which is a freebie for this weekend only (see the Jaded Blossom blog for details )

Since I now live in Idaho I took the kids to the Idaho Candy Company and bought boxes of a variety of candy !

I brought this to a Doodlebug Design event I went to and it was given to the owner Cynthia !

This freebie tag was PERFECT for it !!!

I used the Jaded Blossom 

NEW Shrinking Clothes
Luggage Tag Die


For this adorable potato I used a cut file from SVG Cutting Files called Idaho

I love how easy it is to cuten up any box ! 

Here are the 2 sets being showcased today !!!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the sentiment! That potato is so cute!!!

Sarah said...

Haha this is fabulous!