Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Gift Card Holders !

HI Everyone !!

If your like me and have many nieces and nephews far away, the best thing to give is a gift card so they can pick their own gift.

Whether your small or big its always fun to shop with someone else's money hahahaha

I created 6 gift cards using most of the same dies but making each one a little different !


In all of them I used the Jaded Blossom

Folding Gift Card Die
Gift Card Die
Goody Bag die (insert piece)

Tags I used were 

Label Shape Dies
Mini Tag Dies 2


The Jaded Blossom stamps were from various sets including:

Elf Workshop
Christmas Signs
Hello Deer
Winter Wishes

The cute print and cut images are from Doodlebug and paper various companies!

Thank you soo much for stopping by !!!

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

They are so SUPER CUTE!

Beckie Williams said...

These are just tooo cute. I love them!!