Thursday, September 6, 2018

Jaded Blossom Release Day 4 ~ Halloween tags!

Its Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom Release !!

Halloween is coming and I like to give the staff at my daughters school treats!
I have 8 of these cute buckets so they are perfect to fill with candy!!!

I created the tags so when Halloween gets closer I can just fill the buckets and tie on the tags! Love to be ahead !!

For the tags I embossed them in black and added stickles to the candy image !

I used the Jaded Blossom

NEW Halloween Tags
Stitched Rectangle Dies
Luggage Tag Dies


Here is the cute set being featured today !!!


Thanks so much for stopping by !!!


3 comments:

DIANA L. said...

This is so adorable I love the digi and you colored her beautifully
Thank you for the inspiration Have a blessed day

DL.ART
DIANA L.

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute! Fabby tags!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What a cute way to give some treats!! Love it!!