Friday, November 15, 2019

Jaded Blossom Release Day 5 ~ Christmas Kindness

HI Everyone !!!

Its Day 5 of the Jaded Blossom Release !!!!

Here's a recap of my release projects this week ~ 

MONDAY


TUESDAY


WEDNESDAY


THURSDAY


So today we are featuring a FREEBIE stamp this weekend ONLY with a $40 or more purchase before tax and shipping !



I used mine to create a perfect pocket for a gift card or treat !!

I used the Jaded Blossom

NEW Christmas Kindness Tag
NEW Poinsettia Die
NEW Small Poinsettia Die
Gable Box Dies
Paper Bag Die



I used silver embossing powder for the sentiment. Shiny silver paper for the Poinsettia and the patterned paper is from Echo Park



Hope you loved seeing all my projects this week!!

Please come back at 4 pm PST today for our HOP !!



2 comments:

Vonmariedesign said...

Everything this week was so Beautiful!!!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so pretty! Love the soft blue!