Friday, March 20, 2020

Jaded Blossom Release and Hop !

Hey Everyone!  Welcome to Jaded Blossom's March Stamp Release Blog Hop.  
Now if you're here from our guest designer Marcia you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

Here is what I made:

I used the NEW Cloud stencil and oxide inks to create this FUN background !!
I love how easy the stencils are to use ♥ 

For the card I used the Jaded Blossom

NEW Cloud Stencil
NEW Irish Gnomes
St. Patrick's Day Dies
Card Mat Die
Lucky Treats (sentiment)
Scallop Oval Dies

For the Tag I used the Jaded Blossom

Rounded Tag Die
St. Patrick's Day Dies
Go Green (sentiment)


Thanks so much for stopping by !!!!




Regular Price for the Release Package is $152.99

 Free stamp set for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 3/22, 11:59pm pst.

Spring Icons

And here is a treat that will be included with every order this weekend. 


BLOG CANDY


1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....
Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

14 comments:

Vonmariedesign said...

Adorable card and tag!! I love the rainbow clouds!!!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love this GNOME! What a cutie! Love the green!

Sue D said...

Cute and colorful card and tag. Love the cloud background.

Denise Bryant said...

Fun tag and card! Love the St. Patrick's Day theme!

Lucy Romero said...

Holy Toledo!! I adore the rainbow clouds background. Super fun idea and not one you see normally. Think that stencil needs to join my collection!!

Anushree Vaish said...

Both the card and tag are damn cute!!Thanks for sharing!!

Anneleise said...

Love the vibrant rainbow cloud background you created for your card. Lovely.

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Those gnomes do it for me, love them.

Sherri P said...

adorable card.

cghundley said...

Darling card, I
love the Irish
Gnomes!
Carla from Utah

Sarah said...

Absolutely LOVE the tag!

Valerija said...

This is so beautiful! I love the design and the sweet image!! So adorable!
Valerija xx

Anneleise Hampson said...

So cute! Great new designs!

jjlarson said...

Love the gnome! Great Job!