Thursday, October 1, 2020

Jaded Blossom Release and Hop !

Hey Everyone!

Now if you're here from Jamie you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

Here is what I made:

I couldn't decide what to make so I made 3 things hahaha

The first one is a Coffin treat box!
The skeleton is on clear cardstock so when the receiver opens the box the skeleton pops up!!

For this treat I used the Jaded Blossom

NEW Coffin Treat Box
NEW Rest in Pieces (sentiment)
Halloween Panels (skeleton)
Mini Tag Dies 3

the fun glow in the dark hand is from the dollar store


For this EEERRRRYYYYY Card I used the Jaded Blossom

NEW Coffin Die
NEW Rest in Pieces (sentiments)
NEW Clear Jar Halloween Add Ons
NEW RIP
Clear Jar
Mason Jar Die
Card Mat Die
Label Shape Die


Since I love fall I needed to do a fall card too! I used the Jaded Blossom

NEW Clear Jar Halloween Add Ons
Clear Jar
Mason Jar Die
Mini Tag Dies 3
Scarecrow Kisses (sentiment)
Fall Dies
Doily Dies
Paper- Doodlebug Pumpkin Spice (in the Jaded Blossom store)






Regular Price for the Release Package is $153.99

 Free 4x6 stamp set for customers that spend over $40 before tax and shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 10/4 11:59am pst.

RIP


We have an extra special Customer Treat this month! 

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!



THIS IS THE LAST STOP ON THE HOP

THANK YOU FOR HOPPING WITH US FEEL FREE TO BROWSE THE JADED BLOSSOM STORE TO SEE ALL THE GOODIES!!

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

7 comments:

Larelyn said...

All of your projects are fantastic. I LOVE the pop up skeleton. Whomever gets that treat will love it! You always have such great/clever/adorable ideas.

MadeByMeghanK said...

The jars are soooo adorable and I LOVE the Coffin Box!!

Cindy Holmes said...

I love all of your projects they are so adorable! You were really busy creating some absolutely amazing creations!

Denise Bryant said...

Love your coffin treat box and cards! The jar is awesome with the bones and the candy corn too!

Valerija said...

Such lovely design, such sweet projects you have created. Love them all!

Sue D said...

Great projects. My favorite is the happy fall card. I like the papers and candy corn.

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Wonderful cards and projects!