Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Poppy's Cupcakes

Hi Everyone!

My daughter Poppy will be turning "3" soon, so I made cupcake toppers for her party. I made 6 of each color. Obviously these aren't real cupcakes.....On her birthday I will have cupcakes with green icing for grass!!!
Don't worry I will post again after the party in a few weeks ☺

I used yummy twine from The Twinery, Peachy Keen stamps "Wide eyed kids", George and Basic shapes and Bloom Cricut cartridges.
** You can click on the picture to enlarge **
Enjoy~

6 comments:

Sarah said...

These are adorable! Did you make the cupcakes too?

Rosy C. said...

Very Cute Toppers Michelle! Love the Color Combo you used on them and the PKS too of course. Those lil' felt and knit Cupcakes are lookin' pretty YUMMY too! Great Work!!!
Many Sweet Creations...
www.sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com

Christine said...

So cute. The face look great on them. I thought your 'cupcakes' looked good enough to eat.

http://pickulblog.blogspot.com/

Ashley Nicole said...

These are so cute. Love the PKS that you used and what great colors.
Ashley
theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Sooo cute! love those darling little faces and yummy lookin cupcakes:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

lovemypaper said...

Super cute!