Sunday, October 23, 2011

Treats and a Challenge

Hi Everyone !!!

Last night was a 12 hour scrap fest at my house and oh so much fun !!! So I made some treats to give to the girls and incorporate a challenge into it.

I used Carmel candy corn, I don't even like candy corn but these are GOOD !!! I also used the Simply Charmed Cricut cartridge, Peachy Keen Stitch faces and some yummy two toned green Trendy Twine!



This challenge is for Trendy twine to use twine and a pumpkin on my project ☺
thanks for stopping by! enjoy~

13 comments:

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Michelle, these are super fabulous. I love these. Sooo darn cute!!! Thank you so much for joining in the fun. Hugs!
Les @Trendy Twine

scraphappyvic said...

Wow...these are so cute. Would make great classmate giveaways for my son's class. You are such an inspiration...thank you!

scraphappyvic@yahoo.com

Ashley Nicole said...

Oh how cute. This is a great idea for school kids to give to their classmates.
Ashley

Kim Ricketts said...

can we just say adorable!!!! I am admiring mine right now :P

*Star said...

These are so darn cute!!! Tfs and have a great day.

Shelly said...

These are adorable!!! You did a fabulous job!
Shelly
http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com

crazyaboutcricut said...

YOU DON'T LIKE CANDY CORN?!?!?! I'm sorry, we can no longer be friends...........HAHAHAHAHA

Sherrie K. said...

Totally adorable!! I love their little faces:) CUTE!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

liz at liz's paper loft said...

Just too stinkin' cute!

Anonymous said...

very cute treats! I saw these containers are the scrapbook expo and regret not buying them. I guess I'll have to do it online!

Kimberly said...

So so stinkin cute...love them. How adorable those faces look.
www.justwordz.ca

Kimberly J. said...

I just love this!! So super cute!! :) Great Job! Thanks for joining the Trendy Twine Challenge this month! :)

DoBea A. said...

It may be a little late for this year, but I will have to remember this for next year for sure!! Thanks for sharing!