Friday, June 5, 2015

Last Day Autograph Shirts

Hi Everyone !!!

Today was the LAST day of School !!!

I made my kids last day autograph shirts and armed them with a fabric marker for all their friends to sign it !!

I also made the teachers their own shirt as well ♥


I used glitter iron on vinyl from My vinyl Direct

Also a template from Sugar Bee for the saying, 
but I changed the fonts to ones I liked

Shirts are from Michaels Craft Store


Here are my girls' backs
They loved having kids sign their back !!


Thanks so much for stopping by !
Let Summer Begin !!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

These are great! They look so professional :)

Beckie Williams said...

Awesome idea!!

Scrapper69 said...

YAY!! Schools out for the SUMMER!!!! Those shirts looks so COOL! LOVE them! :) Have a great weekend! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Unknown said...

My kids would love these too