Monday, June 8, 2015

School Board ~ DMW Sea Life

Today's my day over at Digi My World !! 

I was asked to do the bulletin boards at school down the main hallway. So I change out the 1st and 4th grade boards every other month. These boards are 9 1/2 feet long by 4 ft tall.

For summer I had the 4th graders write down the top 3 things on their Summer bucket list !


The sand I created from ripping brown paper and inking the top
and the buckets i got in a pack at the dollar store



The sun is a cut file from SVG Cutting Files !
The background I used material from JoAnns Fabric 


Hope you enjoyed my board ! All the kids love walking by and reading what the other kids want to do during summer break !

6 comments:

Melissa said...

So cool! Love all the bright colors and the theme.

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how CUTE! Another fabulous board! You totally brighten up the Hallways with these adorably fun bulletin boards! :) Have a great day!


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous

Beckie Williams said...

This is so cute. I love your bulletin board. Great idea.

Unknown said...

So cool tfs

Georgiana said...

Fabulous bulletin board. I wish I had more time to change my class boards throughout the school year. The curriculum just seems to take over the entire day.

Unknown said...

hope i am doing this correct, i so do not want to miss out on the goodies at the end, please let me know!! these are so cute love Minons!!