Sunday, August 2, 2015

Jaded Blossom Challenge ~ Back to School

Hi Everyone !!!

Its all about Back to School 

I created an Emergency Kit for my kid's new teachers for the 
First day of School !!


I made one for 5th grade and one for 2nd grade 


For the tags I used the Jaded Blossom

Luggage Tag Die
Flag die 1
School Rocks



Inside I put various things like ear plugs , wipes, headache medicine, band-aids and of course gum, chocolate , candy and pixie stix for a quick jolt of sugar to get them through the day LOL !


oh and the containers I got from the dollar store and used outdoor vinyl for the tops !

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and checking out my teacher gifts !!!

11 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

This I LOOOVE!!! I'm gonna have to CAS(E) this idea! LOVE it for my son's teachers! Super CUTE!!! :)

Theresa

Unknown said...

I have a coworker with a daughter I can make this for. Awesome!

Janis LU said...

Love this - thank you sharing!

snappy scrappy said...

Super cool idea!! LOVE!

TwoBears Crafting said...

Great idea!

Migdalia said...

Totally cute, cool and fun!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Unknown said...

Love this idea!! As a teacher, I might just have to "steal" this idea for my teammates!!

Melissa said...

These are so neat!

My Creative Therapy said...

What an awesome idea! Great job. :)

My Creative Therapy said...

What an awesome idea! Great job. :)

MizB said...

What a nice idea. Simple and practical, and so thoughtful. I would have loved this as a teacher.