Monday, August 17, 2015

Pumpkin Cutie

Hi Everyone !!!

Today is my day over at Digi My World and the first ever challenge for them !

The challenge is to make a fall treat !
You MUST use a Digi My World file and link up to the NEW Facebook group HERE

Everyone who enters receives this CUTE pumpkin girl from the set Hayrides


I created a gift set with a treat and a card 

I also used Jaded Blossom

Border Dies
Square Scallop dies
Scallop Slider Topper Die
Lets Talk Turkey stamp set




Come and join us in the fun !!!!!


Thanks so much for stopping by !!!

4 comments:

Beckie Williams said...

This is just adorable .... and I am in love with it .... great job..

Scrapper69 said...

I LOVE Fall... so seeing this project is awesome! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

snappy scrappy said...

Awww...this is adorable!!!

Dee Portias said...

love it.