Monday, October 26, 2015

Pumpkin Poop ~

Hi Everyone !
It's my day and LAST day over at Digi My World !

She is ending the design team but I will still post using her files here ! 

Today I made Pumpkin Poop !!!

I used the NEW Kawaii Nerdy Halloween as a print and cut File.

I used it in Silhouette after I measured the size of my Jaded Blossom Pumpkin Poop Stamp !


I used the Jaded Blossom

Pumpkin Poop Stamp set
Scallop Circle dies

for the face which I did in vinyl

I found... well ok my friend found then I had to rush out and buy them these cute jars at Target in the dollar spot !

Thanks sooo much for checking out my project !!!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Super fun! Love the pumpkin jars with the tags~

snappy scrappy said...

Sooo darn cute!!!

Miranda said...

I love this!!!! These are super cute!

Sherrie K. said...

Super FUN project Michelle!!
Sherrie K

Beckie Williams said...

This is just adorable!!

Kricut Krazy said...

Oh em gee these are fantastic! You never fail to amaze! Great job.