Sunday, February 4, 2018

Jaded Blossom Challenge ~ St. Patrick's Day ~

HI Everyone !!! 

Time for a new Jaded Blossom Challenge ♥ 

Today's challenge is all about St. Patrick's Day Treats !!

I found these cute little buckets on clearance at Michael's after Christmas and thought they would be perfect for St. Patrick's Day !!!

I filled the buckets with gold nuggets and kisses ♥

I created 12 of these for my kid's teachers and staff


I used the Jaded Blossom

St. Patrick's Day Dies (all clovers)
Label Shape Dies (white tag) 
Go Green (sentiment)



Thanks so much for stopping by !!!



4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

What a great idea for those holiday clearance buckets! I'll have to remember that for this next year!! They turned out so cute too!!

Theresa

Sherrie K. said...

Absolutely ADORABLE Michelle! I love the your festive little tins and the way you decorated them up!
Sherrie K

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

These are adorable! I bet the teachers are going to love them!!

Migdalia said...

Super cute! Fun idea!! I have little pails like that in silver and I had completely forgotten about them....