Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Jaded Blossom Release Day 3 ~ Stuck on You !

Day 3 of the Jaded Blossom Release !!

I found this cute succulent plants at Michaels!
Yes , Yes it is fake hahaha because I can not make anything live thats green hahaha

I used the following Jaded Blossom in my project:

NEW You Are Succulent
Bow Dies
Label Shape Dies
Heart Dies
Gable Box


For the heart I used the Heart Dies and cut it in Vinyl
and embossed the sentiment!


Here is the cute set being featured today !!


We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $119.99


February 2018 Release will include:

6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3x4 Freebie Stamp

  is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $129.99


1 comment:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is absolutely adorable!! I love how you decorated the little plant with the heart also!!