Thursday, August 9, 2018

Jaded Blossom Release Day 4 ~ Urine

Hi Everyone !!!

Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom Release !

When I found this bottle of Urine candy in "It's Sugar" I knew it would be perfect for this sentiment!!!  It even has a sterile strip on the back connecting the lid to the bottle !!! HAHAHA

I used the Jaded Blossom

NEW Medical Dies (pill bottle)
NEW Bedside Manner (top sentiment)
NEW For Your Boo Boo (bottom sentiment)
Ric Rac Topper Die
Halloween Bingo (cross bones)
Gusset Bags


Hope you enjoyed my funny treat today !!!

Here is the stamp we are showcasing today !!


3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH! That is so CUTE and CLEVER! LOVE how you find the perfect little treats to match your stamps & dies!!

Theresa

Beckie Williams said...

That is just unbelievable!! Love the tag and how did you find the treat .. too perfect!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is so funny!! I love it!!