Friday, August 10, 2018

Jaded Blossom Release & Hop ~ School survival kits !

Hey Everyone! 


Now if you're here from TINA you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

Here is what I made: I created Back to School Survival kits for teachers and Staff!

To create these fun gifts I used the Jaded Blossom

NEW Kawaii Medicine (pill bottle & medical bag)
NEW Patient Survival Kit (sentiment)
School Tags (Teacher and Staff sentiment)
Ric Rac Topper Die
Coffee Faces (face stamp)
Gusset Bags


I created 17 in all for my oldest daughters 8 teachers and my other daughters teacher, librarian, principal and 6 staff members


Inside I put:hand sanitizer, bandaid, Advil, Chapstick, Gum, Kit Kat, Hershey bar and my favorite ear plugs HAHHAHA I hope they enjoy them !




Regular Price for the Release Package is $147.99

 Free stamp set for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 8/12, 11:59pm pst.

MEDICAL ICONS

And here is a treat that will be included with every order this weekend. 


BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!

 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!

The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!


Now on to the HOP....



Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:
Theresa(August Guest Designer)
Candace

14 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

My Sister is a teacher! She would love this! What a great idea! THANK YOU for the cuteness!

Sue D said...

Very nice of you to created all of these.

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my, what a GREAT idea! they will love them! I love the toppers you created..adorable, Michelle!!!
I love this release!! Thanks for all the inspiration!
Sherrie K

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH... That is so CLEVER! I work at a School and they would just love these!

Theresa

Kim's Korner said...

This is such a perfect gift for teachers! And I love the ear plugs! Very cute idea and I love how bright and cheerful it looks. I've loved all the samples this week and I can't wait to get my bundle to start creating. Thanks for sharing!

rochdalton said...

Super cute idea as school goes back into session!!

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! What adorable and sweet project! Love your cutie toppers!!!

Polka Dot Orchard said...

What a cute idea, very creative.

Have a wonderful day,
Jessica
Polka Dot Orchard

Tami B said...

Great idea and very cute. I had absolutely no intention of going thru this hop today, but I am so glad I did...SO MANY cute ideas!

cghundley said...

Fabulous idea and
they look adorable!
Sure they will love
them.
Carla from Utah

Linda Hott said...

Wonderful idea! I can only imagine the smiles on all the recipients faces! That's gotta be great to see, all the smiles! Looks so nice!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Cutest back to school gift ever!! The teachers are going to get a kick out of these and love them for sure!!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

What wonderful kits! Love them!

Dana M said...

What adorable teacher gifts! Beautifully designed and such fun use of the new products.