Thursday, November 8, 2018

Heat Transfer Vinyl Potholders

Hi Everyone !!

My day to post at SVG Cutting Files !

I made a bunch of Gingerbread potholder gifts last year and they were such a hit I decided to do more!

This one is my FAVORITE!!!! 

I bought the potholders and spatula at the Dollar Tree both are well made!
The cookie mix at my local grocery store

This one is called Baking Heart Words and available at SVG Cutting Files today!

I used a white heat transfer vinyl


Love the Kawaii faces on this one!! I will definitely be making more!


The second one I used a shiny red heat transfer vinyl
with the NEW file Taste of the Seasons



For the third NEW file is called Because Teachers cant live on Apples alone

I used a black heat transfer vinyl for this one!



Thanks so much for stopping by !!


4 comments:

mum of two said...

These are adorable!! TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments

Unknown said...

What a clever idea! Hope you don't mind I "steal" it. It would make great co-worker gifts, craft show items....

Scrapper69 said...

Those turned out adorable! Perfect gift for anyone!!!!

Theresa

Beth F. said...

These are so awesome! I think I might have to borrow this idea! Do you know if the HTV is heat safe if they would happen to use it as a trivet under a hot pan?