Friday, November 16, 2018

Jaded Blossom Release and Hop ~

Hey Everyone!  
  
Now if you're here from Larelyn you're in the right place, if you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing.  I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

Here is what I made:

I used the Jaded Blossom to create a fun gift card holder! Its peppermint mocha season !! 

NEW Coffee Slider Die
Christmas Dies 
Peppermint Season (sentiment)
Peppermint Candy Die
Gift Card Die



I also created some fun tags for presents!

I used the Jaded Blossom

NEW A Latte Comfort and Joy (image)
NEW Hip Holiday Greetings (sentiment)
Luggage Tag Die
Mini Tag Die 3




Here is one of the gifts!
I found these cute plaid zip makeup bags at Target in the dollar spot then I used glitter HTV to iron on the name.

Then filled them with Bath and Body products!

Did you know Bath and Body will give you these cellophane bags free when you purchase from them? Yup I love keeping some on hand !!


Here's a close up of the bag 


Love the glitter vinyl !!!


Thanks so much for stopping by to see my projects today !!



Regular Price for the Release Package is $139.99

 Free stamp set for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 11/18, 11:59pm pst.

BIG EYE FACES

And here is a treat that will be included with every order this weekend. 

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!

 Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!

The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!


Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Lee-Ann


Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:
Larelyn(November Guest Designer)

18 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable coffee slider and tags!!!

antdoda said...

These are adorable!!! Love the gifts and the lips on th ecup is to cute!!

Scrapper69 said...

Adorable Coffee Slider card and omgosh those tags are too cute!! Have a great weekend!

Theresa

MadeByMeghanK said...

OMG! Those reindeer tags are TOO CUTE!

Sue D said...

Cute gift card holder. Love the peppermints and the lips. Cute tags to go with your makeup bag gifts.

~amy~ said...

Yay for all the caffeinated designs!

Melissa said...

Amazing products! Love all these ideas :)

Cindy Vernon said...

I just love these projects!

Jill said...

Such cute and fun projects.

Vonmariedesign said...

Everything is adorable, I love the vinyl too!!

JessicaK said...

Very cool tags. I love the nice big size - the recipients can use them for card fronts too :)

Cindy Holmes said...

Oh my goodness what an adorable coffee gift card slider holder! And those tags are sooooooo cute! I will take one of each! LOL!!!!

Arianna Barbara said...

Adorable projects! Thanks for sharing these cutie ideas!!!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

Love the tags!

Migdalia said...

The coffee slider is adorable!! Super cute tags!!Thanks for sharing about the free bags..I did not know that.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your gift card holder,tags and gift are all super adorable!!

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome projects! Love the Coffee Slider dies!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh...What a darling coffee cup! The slider die is going to be so much fun to work with! The tags are darling and I love the cute bag, the glitter vinyl is fabulous!!!
I love all the amazing creations and what a GREAT release!!
Sherrie K