Thursday, May 30, 2019

Jaded Blossom Release Day 2 ~ Grapes

Hi Everyone !!

Day 2 of the Jaded Blossom Release

For todays stamps I created a fun card !

I used the Jaded Blossom

NEW Grape 1 (sentiment)
NEW Grape 2
NEW faces (check back tomorrow shhh)
Happy Faces
Border Dies 1
Card Mat Dies
Flag Dies 2 


Paper is from Doodlebug and I used Copics to color the grape image !

Check out the stamps being featured today !!!







We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $89.99
June 2019 Release will include:

4 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1 - 4 x 4 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
1 - 3x4 Freebie Stamp

  is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is a Mini Release so it will be available all week long!

Regular price for the release package is $98.99

**Please note there will be no June Stamp Release**
**Shipping Department will be closed from June 3rd(5pm) - June 24th**


2 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

This is AWESOME !I love all the faces! And the pattern papers! TOO CUTE!

Vonmariedesign said...

Your card makes me smile!! I love those faces, such a cute card!!!