Friday, May 10, 2019

Jaded Blossom Release Day 5 ~ Congrats Baby!

HI Everyone !!

Day 5 of the Jaded Blossom Release!

Lets take a look back at all the projects I made with this NEW release!

MONDAY

TUESDAY


WEDNESDAY


THURSDAY


Todays project I used onions to congratulate a baby boy !!!
The patterned paper is from Echo Park and cardstock from PaperTrey!

I used the Jaded Blossom

NEW Kawaii Veggies
NEW Veg Out (sentiment)
NEW Fun Faces (freebie see details)
Gable Box Die
Label Shape Dies 2
Star Dies


Here is the set being featured today! Also the Fun Faces is a freebie this weekend only with purchases over $40 before shipping and tax




Thanks so much for stopping by!

All the stamps and dies from this week go on sale at 4pm PST !!

1 comment:

Vonmariedesign said...

I looved all your projects this week!!! I love your cute treat box and onions!!!