Saturday, August 7, 2010

Latest Steals and Deals!!!




So I know you all like to see my "bargains" so this is what I have found this week at Michaels!
The first are two cute punches from M.S on clearance for $4.99. The farm one is adorable, how cute will that be with the new country living cartridge????

Next my friend gave me a 50% off coupon and I bought this paper pad. It is GORGEOUS!!! Every page sparkles! Cant wait to make some beautiful cards with it.

I also found the message board with super cute glitter push pins. These were clearanced for $6.99 and $1.99! If interested in this its on the opposite side of the store in the kid scrapbook section......why wouldn't they have all this with the other scrapbook items? weird.


So there are my bargains! I will show you tomorrow a beautiful product I picked up too!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Very cute! I went to Michaels today and they had barely anything on clearance. Boo!

crazyaboutcricut said...

So cool Michelle! I went the other day, and found a SUPER cute EK Success dino border punch. The awsome part was that it said it was $7, but it said $2.99 when I went to pay for it!! Yay :)

www.crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com
crazyaboutcricut at hotmail dot com

JoAnn said...

I thought I did good finding some MS punches for 7.00. You got me beat. I found mine in my Walmart. They have alot marked down. They are getting rid of the craft section. I will have to go to Micheal's and Hobby Lobbys more often.

jennyplace2 said...

The MS punches on clearance here in Canada are $12.99 clearance price! Not fair I say. LOL! I should get you to dosome shopping for me.

Georgiana said...

I love a bargain too. You can never pass up the goodies you find. I purchased an abc123 punch at Michaels the other day for $5.99. I also like to look at TJMaxx and Ross because they will have stuff hidden sometimes. I found a couple stacks for $1.49 and $2.00 on clearance.

If you get a chance, please take at peek at my postings. We are having a Back to School Blog Hop this week.

Thanks,
Georgiana
http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/