Sunday, August 8, 2010

My beautiful find!







We painted my daughters' bedroom and she is requesting butterflies on the wall. SO Im thinking in my head about how in vinyl its all gonna happen

When I was in Michaels the other day they had their Recollection brand of NEW flower jars, and this was in one of the jars. You get 12 in a jar, arent they pretty? It would look great on a card or anything but Im thinking a cluster of butterflies flying on her wall....how cute will this be?

I believe they were 9.99 but of course I use a 50% off coupon. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Ms. Jen said...

Those are beautiful Michelle. I bet they'd look good too if you popped them up with wire. You know wrap it around a pencil to get that swirly and then attach. Not sure where you're putting them. I'd love to see it when it's done! I'm gonna have to find some for myself.

crazyaboutcricut said...

Those are so pretty! Can't wait to see what you do with them.

www.crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com
crazyaboutcricut at hotmail dot com

Got2BCrafting said...

Those are absolutely gorgeous!! My daughters' room is in butterflies as well... so I NEED these. TFS.
Lori
http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com/

AD-venture in HEELS said...

These are so cute... I have been looking for some butterflies for an Alice in Wonderland Baby Shower I am planning and these would be perfect for the design... I just came from Michaels but I didn't even look for them I will go back and try and find them...

Melissa
www.adventuresinheels.com