Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I love getting packages !!!!




So I got two packages, I mean who doesnt LOVE getting packages????
The first package I received was from my circle sister Alma...from My Pink Life....She sent me a really cute card AND a Martha Stewart cartridge !!! whooo hoo thanks girl you rock !!!!
My 2nd package was my winter mini's I ordered from Terri at Stamps Alive she is awesome as well!!
SO thanks I love getting stuff!!! Now what to do????mmmmmm

Dont forget to check back tomorrow for the WINNERS of the School Blog hop from the FCCB Cricut Crawl! !!


4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Wow, 2 packages in one day. That is like Christmas. Have fun with your new carts.

Kathryn

Debbie said...

nice I got one package today and one yesterday its so much fun getting the craft ones :)

Sandy P. said...

I got a package, but it was my TheraBand exercise ball. I would have LOVED a new cartridge instead!!!

Kim. said...

Wow you lucky lady but enjoy and can't wait to see what you create.
Kim xXx