Monday, September 20, 2010

Winners of Halloween Blog Hop !!!

First I want to say Welcome and Thank everyone who has joined my blog!!!!! Thanks sooo much for all the nice things said about my project I truly appreciate it!!!!! Lets get on with the prizes......Random Org generator selected two numbers!!!! Remember the prize was a Cuttlebug Spiderweb folder or a Halloween stamp set and the winners are.............................

Tricia said...
Fabulous as always!! I will have to try this one :) and......

Tanya said...
Thanks for such a great project!! Great video!!

Please email me at michelle@scrappinwithmybug.com and let me know which prize you would prefer !!!!! Thanks Again,
Check back on Wednesday for the winners of the School Blog Hop !!!

10 comments:

JeNn said...

congrats!

Cricut Matriarch said...

Congrats to the winners!

Alma said...

WOW girlfriend!! 600+ followers!! WOOHOO!!!!!

Celeste B. said...

Congrats Tricia and Tanya! That was such a fun blog hop! Thanks so much!!! :)

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats ladies.

Patti Smith said...

was out of town over the weekend but have been "blog hoppin" today....wonderful project. I must try to make this. have never etched but I suppose I could just leave it clear...thanks so much for the idea...I enjoyed your video!!

Tanya said...

OMG... Me? Tanya? Or another one?? My heart is POUNDING!!!

Michelle said...

Yep YOU !!!! Email me your address to michelle@scrappinwithmybug.com and let me know which prize you prefer!!!! thanks and CONGRATS!!

Kim. said...

Congratulations ladies.
Kim xXx

ScrappyScavenger said...

Yep, Tanya, You!!!!