Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Love Bites!!!

That's right sometimes love is great and wonderful and romantic like this box......and sometimes it just bites so I made it into a tissue box!...lol

This was cut with a Silhouette SVG, I then added a oval in the top to cut out to create a spot for the tissue.
I used the Jaded Blossom stamp set's, Valentine Treats and Love Bites.

Feel free to click on any image to make it bigger*
 
Close up of the top, the embellishments like the porcelain roses and leaf are from Pro31 designs


This project is for a Monochromatic challenge at the Dilo En EspaƱol Challenge #1 at Abby's blog

Thank you so much for stopping by ~ Michelle

10 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

really pretty and creative you should enter this at decorate to celebrate challenge all about valentines

Rosie said...

This is tooo cute!!!

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

L.B. said...

Such a fun idea for a tissue decor item.. Super fun

crazyaboutcricut said...

Now THAT'S a tissue box!!

Cassandra said...

How funny...great sense of humor!

Pammejo said...

How fun!!! I just posted my first project using the Cameo, I got mine two days ago, can't wait to play with it tomorrow. http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/

Monica said...

This is amazing! What an awesome tissue box

Cathie Rigby said...

I love this project. The black and white is so lovely and the idea is sooooo creative. TFS Cathie
www.creativecutterroom.com

Lorie said...

Very cute and creative, and so elegant, too!

Georgiana said...

Great idea! Never thougth about decorating the tissue box in the class, but I am going to look at it differently today. I can make it fit our theme and the kids will love it! Thanks!

Georgiana
Carson's Creations