Friday, January 20, 2012

Peachy Keen Pocket Challenge

Hi Everyone !
Today is a new challenge over at Peachy Keen!
I have created a Sweetheart candies holder! I used of course my Cornie Peachy Keen face!

Along with the Art Philosophy and Simply Scarecrow cartridges. I also used some yummy Trendy Twine, various flowers, jewels and a stick pin.

*You can always click on the picture for a close up look *

To participate in this challenge please visit Peachy Keen Challenge Blog

■Design must be new, created specifically for this challenge
■Project must meet Challenge outline
■Link up by 1/25 - 11:59 pm CDT

10 comments:

Saundra said...

This is such a fun way to give a treat, Michelle! Love this scarecrow! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

sarah said...

this is so cute!!never made 1, but niece's little girl would luv..will give it a try..thx..4-sharin..

Rosie said...

This is soooooo freaking cute!!!!


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Miss Giebel said...

Michelle, Your candy holder is so adorable. I love it. I think I will make these for my nephew and niece! I hope you don't mind if I swipe your super cute idea!! :)

Glora said...

Your Valentine scarecrow turned out too darling. This is absolutely perfect! Hugs- Glora

Kristi said...

eeeek! So cute...and that face! What a great way to give a treat!

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is soooooo cute!! I love it :)

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is soooooo cute!! I love it :)

Melissa said...

This is a fun project... so unique!

Jennie Garcia said...

This is too cute and fun!! I love this cut with that face!! I love that treat box!! TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/