Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Happy 50th Birthday Lorie !!

I wanted to wish Lorie from Peachy Keen
a very HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY !!!
 
 

 
For this card I used a Peachy Keen face from wide eyed kids
Peachy Keen sentiment from SOTM March 2012
 
I also used Jaded Blossom - Mini Tag dies 2, Candy charm dies, Valentine dies and Alphabet candies.
 
For the card I used the base and SVG image from SVG Cutting Files !!
 
For all the other blogs wishing Lorie a Happy Birthday here is the list ~
 
 
Julie (Cricut Chick) - http://www.simplysilhouette.com
Theresa - (The Scrapbooking Queen) www.TheScrapbookingQueen.com
Lezlye-http://www.lezlyes.blogspot.com
Jenny - http://crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com/

13 comments:

Beth F. said...

A very sweet birthday card!

Sherrie K. said...

Adorable card Michelle! She is so sweet and just love her darling little face!
Sherrie K

Kate said...

This card is absolutely Adorable.

Rosie said...

too cute

Lorie said...

Thanks so very much, Michelle! I love this adorable card and I truly appreciate the time you took to create it and join the hop to celebrate my 50th! It has been a wonderful surprise. I know how busy you are with that beautiful family, and Jaded Blossom and it means a lot to me that you could join the fun. Thanks again for making my day a very special one!

Skye fan fiction said...

cute! Love your project!

Beckie Williams said...

Just super cute!! I love all the fun details.

Anneleise said...

Really sweet card!

nancy carroll said...

Totally adorable!

Blue Moon Creation said...

Super cute card! -Thia

Sue D said...

Very cute with the heart background and the big hearts.

Roberta Stevenson said...

Very sweet! I LOVE the little girls face!

Unknown said...

really cute idea for card!