Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Post Office Candy Bouquet


As you know I'm the owner of Jaded Blossom with my friend Candace and I ship packages everyday !! So the ladies at the Post Office see a lot of me LOL~
 
I am bummed to say the postmaster at my little Post Office is retiring, so since she wont be getting treats from me anymore I decided to make her one last big treat !!!
 
I made a candy bouquet in honor of her 30+ years with the Post Office !
 

For the cut's: the girl, mail truck and the handcart I used SVG Cutting Files "delivery man" svg along with the Paper dolls and the optional girl hair
 

 
The cute stamps are from Jaded Blossom Lunch Box Notes, Funny Mail and Simple Sayings 3


The post office logo I just traced and cut it with vinyl.
I also used a Peachy Keen face stamp for her cute face !
 

 
I hope you enjoyed it !!
 
I really hope I like her replacement ~.......

5 comments:

Crafting on Caffeine said...

I just love this so much! And I hope you like the new postmaster also!

teachdanz said...

super cute idea and very thoughtful too!!

Pamela said...

Super Cute Michelle, like always just beautiful and so creative.

Migdalia said...

This is so Stinkin cute!! love the post car!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Jamie said...

This is so awesome!