Sunday, August 3, 2014

Jaded Blossom Challenge ~ Crafters Choice !

First Sunday of the month means a NEW challenge from
 
To make it even more fun its Crafters Choice this month!
 
I made this cute puppy card for a friend of mine who lost her dog recently.
 
I used the Jaded Blossom stamp set "Kitty Kitty" and the Card Mat dies
 

The puppy is from a file from SVG Cutting Files called Chunky Animal Puppy
I made it into a shape card
 
 
I used twine from Maya Road
Paper from Paper Trey, Echo Park and Coordination's
 
Be sure to check out what the rest of the design team made and link up to our current challenge HERE


6 comments:

Melissa said...

Such a darling card to send to a friend. I bet she appreciated your kind thoughts.

Crafting on Caffeine said...

This card is adorable. I hope it brought a smile to her face, I know it did for me.

Larelyn said...

What a sweet way to honor a friend's pet. Your card is really cute and I love that you made it a shape card.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Kate said...

Such a cute little card. Love all the details you added.

Candace Pelfrey said...

Such a cute pooch!! love the added pink bow

Crystal said...

Such a cute puppy!