Sunday, July 4, 2010

Challenge for My Creative Time


Happy 4th everyone! This is a large gift tag made for on top of a baby shower gift.


I used Design Studio and Storybook to create the wording. Before I cut it out of the blue paper I used blue Cricut markers to outline the lettering. I love things inked and it would be hard to get into those small spaces.

I then cut a blank yellow piece for the back of the tag, inked the blue paper and used a white gel pen to add my touch!

Lastly I used New Arrival on the blackout feature so I could stamp the face for the baby. I used Peachy Keen PK-650 Just Baby faces 1 3/8" I cut 2 and pop doted the baby face adding chalk to the cheeks and markers to the hair and pacifier!

Then I am able to write on the back and punch a hole in the top to attach it to the present, approximate size is 5x7

Hope you like it !!! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Cricut Me That said...

Great detail!! Love all the "inking":)

Stacy said...

Michelle,
I love it. That baby's face is to cute.
Thanks for sharing
Stacy

Nanascreativecorner said...

Wow, this is a sweet baby!!! Cute card...
Stop over and check mine out,
http://cheryl-gibson.blogspot.com

Deanne Gutierrez said...

I love it - that baby is so cute!

Deanne G
http://deannescraftingadventures.blogspot.com/

My Creative Time said...

HOly Moly, this is ADORABLE!!! I LOVE it!! yet another GREAT entry from you my friend! Thanks so much for playing along w/my throwback Thursday challenge!
Big Gypsy Hugs,
Emma;)