Thursday, September 2, 2010

Want a free cartridge ????

As you know I am part of the Cricut Circle.

Im sending out invitations for YOU to join! If you join I will receive 100 rewards points per person that signs up before September 13th !

If you sign up for a full year I will receive a gypsy! SO.................. If you sign up for a full year I will put YOUR name in a drawing for a Cricut cartridge of YOUR choice! When you join you must state I referred you to be included in this drawing!! (excluding Limited edition, exclusive, MS and retired carts

Please comment on this post OR email me at michelle@scrappinwithmybug.com
Thanks and I HOPE to see you in the circle!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would love to know more about joining Cricut Circle. Can't wait to explore your cute site.
elizabethbjensen@yahoo.com