Thursday, March 3, 2011

DT day at Pink by Design

Today's the day new stamps will be released at Pink by Design !! whoo hoo !!!

Today is also the day I get to design for her soooo.... I created a cute little treat box from Spring Holiday Cards cartridge and Create a Critter.
I also used Pink by Design "Woodland Critters" stamp set, Peachy Keen Bright eyed and Bushy tailed face stamps, and some hot pink twine !!!

Don't forget to tune in for her live U-stream at 7:30 CST here's the direct address
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/pink-by-design-stamp-release

Enjoy~

7 comments:

Carol W. said...

super cute card! TFS

Scrapcrazy said...

really cute.

Kricut Krazy said...

oh lordy that is the cutest thing I've ever seen! I LOVE it!

connie robite said...

IT IS SO SO CUTE ( :

Cyndi S said...

Your treat box is so cute. I love Create A Critter and Peachy Keen face stamps.

DH said...

I've seen a lot of people with post that use that "happy meal" type box, what cartridge is that on?

Thanks!

~Dawn
http://latenightscraper.blogspot.com/

Gina said...

i love this box Michelle! so adorable!