Friday, July 29, 2011

Winners ~!!!!

Winners of the $10 gift certificates from Pink by Design are....................


4 Jamie said...
Happy Anniversary! My 5 year is a week from Fri. I'm already a follower of your blog. I'm also already a follower of Pink By Design blog and facebook. (Said hi on facebook) And I've already joined and posted in the community!

Jamie
jlieungh23@gmail.com
http://jamiek711designs.blogspot.com/

25 Jessica said...
Happy Anniversary!!

Of course I am following you, the new Pink by Design blog and just became a member of the new community.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Congrats ladies Please email me the email address you would like PBD to contact you at. michelle@scrappinwithmybug.com

2 comments:

Kim Ricketts said...

Congrats Ladies!!!!

Jamie said...

Yeah! Thank you!!!