Thursday, May 3, 2012

Peachy Keen Release Week !!!!

Whooo Hooo May's Peachy Keen Release is this Saturday!!!
There will be a release party plus several challenges to play along with us!!!

I wanted to show you a sneak of SEVERAL stamps you will see on their release!~

I created a BBQ banner using their new background stamp PK-117. I created the pennants to look like tablecloths by stamping them, stitching them with my sewing machine and punching the edges to look like lace.


For the Burger I used Simply Charmed Cricut cart, Echo Park paper and the SOTM PK-05 May for the face stamp.
 
The cute little lanterns are also from the Stamp of the Month for May. Using Echo Park paper and The Twinery twine.

In between each banner piece I used various ribbon and tulle ~


For the mustard and ketchup bottles I used PK-115 "Let's Ketchup" and to create the relish I used PK-116 "We go together"

The rosettes are made from a star punch and topped with letters from the Hannah Montana Cricut cartridge. All patterned paper is Echo Park except for the background I created myself ♥

The last banner piece I cut a hot dog from Simply Charmed, used a Peachy Face, ribbon and saying are all from the Peachy Keen SOTM for May !!!!


You can check out all the other designers projects HERE and dont forget to join us on Saturday for the release party !!!!

*I'm also entering this into the Cricut Circle Blog Magazine Challenge *

15 comments:

Kate said...

I love your banner it is so cute! What did you use for that hotdog bun. Adorable.

Hugs,
Kate

Carol W. said...

Super super cute! love the banner and the various cuts! Fabulous job. TFS

Esther said...

Wow, what a cool banner!!! Love it

Glora said...

WOW, yes, this is AMAZING! Thanks for the closeups. Everything is just TOO CUTE!!!! I love that you will be able to use this labor of love over and over again! Hugs- Glora

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Your banner is adorable Michelle! I love how you made the pennants look like a tablecloth! So creative!!!

Ruthie :)

crazyaboutcricut said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! THIS IS AWWWSOME!! Thanks for sharing all the details too :O)

Katie O'Mary said...

WOW absolutely adorable. I love how much detail you put into it. Makes me want to have a BBQ :)

Jamie said...

Omg!!! So awesome! I love it!!!

Lezlye said...

Sooo Cute Michelle!! Love all your added touches!

sarah said...

what a sweet & great banner!!!great job!!

Kim Ricketts said...

I have the perfect spot for this on my patio!! I LOVE all the ribbons and details you made!

~Kim

Ashley Nicole said...

Awesome banner. Love the faces and the cuts.
Ashley

Abby said...

You are AMAZING!!!!! This banner is just SUPER CUTE!!!!!

I think you need to teach me!!!

Cindy :) said...

what an amazing banner, would be so awesome done up for a big family reunion bbq get together event, it's so bright and cheerful, love it :)

Raven B said...

This is my favorite thing in the whole world!!!

Hugs,
Raven