Friday, June 29, 2012

Peachy Keen & Candy !!

Hey Everyone !!
Those of you who know me, know I love to make things with candy and treats in them!!
So today I created a candy bar slider, this slider can fit most size candybars including M&M's with my yummy Peachy Keen Stamps !!!

I used the Peachy Keen June Stamp of the month for the little girl and paper pieced her dress.  I also used the Peeachy Keen Princess faces for her darling face.

The cute little girl wobbles !!! Find them HERE !!!!
I added a 3d flower to her hair, used glossy accents on the rest of the flowers and gave her wings some glitter !!!

The sentiment is from PK-280 Valentine Sweets

I also used Echo Park paper and twine from the Twinery!!!

Hope you enjoyed my treat today !!

10 comments:

ScrappyRae10 said...

Love the creativity and she is adorable!

snappy scrappy said...

That is so sweet. Cute and yummy. Lee-Ann :)

Rosie said...

this is sooo cute

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Maria said...

very cute love the idea
thanks for sharing
marial302003@yahoo.com

Kate said...

She is so CUTE!!! Love the color too.

Hugs,
Kate

Kim Ricketts said...

This is really cute!!! I love those 3D flowers!

Kim :)

Migdalia said...

This is adorable!!!Love it!

Gina said...

adorable Michelle!! I LOVE all of your creative treats!!
GinasCreativePlace.blogspot.com

sarah said...

sooooooo cute & great colors!!1TFS..:)

GabyCreates.com said...

OMGosh this is just adorbs!!!!!