Monday, April 15, 2013

SVG Cutting Files Challenge !

HI Everyone !!!
 
Busy last week with the Jaded Blossom Release !!!
Lots of Fabulous stamps. ♥ ed it !!
 
Create anything with a fur baby
 
I created a cute little giraffe birthday card for a special little boy.
I made it into a shape card and used a Jaded Blossom sentiment from Birthday Candies and used the Candy Charm and Banner Die set.
 
Paper is from SU and Papertey and the ribbon from 3 Girl Jam.
 
I "popped" his face and nose and sentiment with charm.



 
Hope you enjoyed ! Don't forget this challenge runs all month long over at SVG Cutting Files !!


8 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable...love that giraffe!!

Pam said...

Oh my gosh, this is too cute!! Check out my blog, I posted a picture of my dad at the zoo feeding a giraffe!
I love this!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Migdalia said...

A DARLING card!Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

Lovebug Creations said...

Oh em gee!!! I LOVE THAT GIRAFFE!!! Super cute card Michelle!!!

Bug hugs,
Kimi

Sherrie K. said...

I LOVE your giraffe! The face makes me smile and I love the fun little popped up nose!
Sherrie K

Kate said...

This is just way too CUTE!!! Love it

Jamie said...

Love this giraffe!!! Too cute!

Debbi (no 'e' on the end) said...

This is so friggin' adorable!!