Thursday, August 29, 2013

3d Tissue box !

Hi Everyone !!
 
Yay its my day over at SVG Cutting Files !!!
 
Today I created a pretty little tissue box to fit nicely on someone's desk !
I made it so it fits 2 travel size tissue packages.
 
This file is brand NEW and will be released tomorrow !!!!
 

I used Echo Park paper, lace from Hobby Lobby, pearls and flowers from Pro 31 designs, and small flowers from Michaels.
 

 
When wrapping the lace and peals I made sure that one side could still open to change out the tissue once it runs out.

 
Thanks for stopping by to see me ! This file will be released tomorrow over at SVG Cutting Files !

5 comments:

V Perkins said...

This is so cute. Look forward to getting this file. Thanks for sharing.

Kate said...

Well isn't that the prettiest tissue box ever.

Dottie =) said...

Love this!! Very cute paper :)

Sherrie K. said...

What a great presentation! So pretty!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

this is very cute Michelle I really love how it looks, this will be a great little gift for someone
Hugs
Debbie