Monday, December 9, 2013

Jaded Blossom Release Day 1 ~ Over the Hill

Hi Everyone !!!
Are you ready for a week of NEW Jaded Blossom Stamps and dies ???
 
Well lets not waste anytime !  Today we have 2 new sets plus a NEW die !!
Another Year Older
Over the Hill Candies
Dainty Topper Die

I used the new Dainty Topper die on one of Jaded Blossoms gusset bags !!
Filled with lollipops for the "Sucks"
 
 
The confused looking owl is from SVG Cutting Files, also used is a Jaded Blossom Flag die 2

 
Don't you LOVE the NEW dainty topper die !!!
 

 
Here is the NEW die and the NEW stamps showcased today !!!



 

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $134.99
December Release will include:
7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1 - 4 x 4 Candies Stamp Set
1 - Set of New Dies
1 - Free 3 x 3 Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE is only available until Sunday 12/15, 11:59pm pst.
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS! No waiting WEEKS for your stamps.
WILL SHIP ASAP!!!
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
Price for the Release Package will be $139.99 after Sunday Night, 12/15 11:59pm, pst
Regular Price 149.99

18 comments:

SherriB said...

This is adorable! Love the expression on the owl's face! :)

Unknown said...

awesome project!! love everything about it! the new bag topper is awesome. Love the handle!!!

GiGi said...

Love that confused looking owl! The bag is so fun and thanks for showing a close up of the new die...it really is awesome!

Kate said...

The look on that owl's face is exactly how I will look in 2 more years or 1 year after next year, lol. Adorable Project.

Abby said...

I have a feeling you are going to have FUN on my bday hop!!! :P ajaja

LOVE LOVE that cute owl face!!!!!!

As always you ROCK chica!

Krystle said...

Love this Michelle!! So cute & fun!! (:

morentin1326 said...

this is very cool... I love the colors...

Melissa said...

You think of the best projects.. this is really fun!

Dottie =) said...

I am in love with this new die and that owl is adorable! Love this project :)

Kathy Salido said...

Ohhh, I just love owls so this treat is right up my alley!! Love the new die and the colors on your project are great!!

Debbie said...

your bag if suckers are too cute, I am loving everything I am seeing here today with the new die topper looks great
Hugs
Debbie

Rosie said...

love this project, the topper die is so cool

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my gosh, this is way to cute! I love the topper and such a cut owl! Love the die and stamps!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Crystal said...

That owl is great! I love the suckers in the treat bag! Great job!

Jamie said...

Love that owl and the perfect candy to go with it!

Jaymie said...

HEHE I love this! It cracks me up!

Candace said...

this owl is so cute!! love his expression!!!!

Trixie said...

I LOVE this!! So copying this idea..lol!